NAMAM Family is proud to support and sponsor Rythm 2021: An Online Music Enrichment Initiative. This initiative advances NAMAM’s mission of supporting Social and Cultural Enrichment Activities in the community. The initiative involves 8 chosen participants getting the unique opportunity to train and supplement their vocal skills with the talented singing protégé Ms. Keerthana Ramesh. The students were chosen through an international talent hunt organized by MBN Foundation in conjunction with NAMAM which concluded on July 30th, 2021.
This online training and feedback program with Ms. Keerthana Ramesh will is completely free. The training program commences from August 17, 2021 (Chingam 1 viz. Malayalam New Year) and will be held every Saturday for a period of 1 year. We are proud to announce that the program will be inaugurated by award-winning playback singer and music director Shri. Kallara Gopan on August 17th. We wish all the 2021 cohort of participants, Keerthana Ramesh and MBN Foundation heartwarming best wishes for a grand year of musical magic.
Keep visiting this space for more updates about the programs as and when we receive them.
Interesting Facts About Ms. Keerthana Ramesh
- Disciple of Late Padmasree Prof. Parasala. B. Ponnamal and music maestro Sri. Mukhathala Sivaji.
- Performed her arangetram (debut concert) at 10 years of age at Puttingal Devi Temple, Paravur, Kollam, India.
- Has five devotional music albums to her credit.
- All India Radio and various FM radio stations have aired her music performances.
- Has spearheaded more than 50 musical recitations at different places of worship and for numerous cultural organizations in Kerala.
- Currently a graduate student in Economics.